Fun in Key West Ghost Trolley Tour
What’s Cool About It?
- Take a ride to Key West’s dark side and drive past the African Slave Cemetery
- Hear the ghostly tales of the famous Captain Tony’s Saloon where not all spirits are stored in bottles.
- Hear tales of a mischievous doll named Robert whose nefarious powers are still wreaking havoc today and learn of lost tombs, sacred grounds and the infamous Lady in Blue!
- Your voyage ends at the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum deep into its cistern filled with tales of those who have haunted its dark past.
- 60 minute narrated tour
- Southernmost Ghosts
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothing (night chills)
- Walking shoes (some of the tour includes walking)
Call Now to Book
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
Planning a Trip to Key West?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Their shop is dope.
We had such a great time on the Havana Day Trip! This is a must do on everyone's bucket list.
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More