Fun in Key West Sail, Kayak & Eco Tour
What’s Cool About It?
- Snorkel on a soft coral and sponge gardens, looking for lobsters, conchs, eels, and a variety of other marine life
- Drop anchor and do a guided kayak tour around the mangrove islands looking for small sharks, sting rays, fish, and a variety of birds
- Less crowded, more authentic
- Water & soft drinks, towels, and all your equipment included
- Plenty of shade under the bimini, or you can lie on the trampoline basking in the sun
- Tours are 9:00am and 2:00pm daily
- Convenient location in Old Town
What to Bring?
- Bathing suit & towel, sunglasses & reef safe sunscreen
- Gratuities Customary
OurKeyWest has been on the Island since 1974. Our Portfolio of Premium Guest Activities presents the highest quality experiences in Key West. The best activities have limited availability, so make sure to book your fun well in advance. You can book with confidence knowing OurKeyWest is local and available to assist you every day from 8am-8pm, or by visiting our Welcome Lounge in Old Town Key West.
When Will You Join Us?
Let us know when you are coming to Key West and we will present the best options available.
The staff at Our Key West is exceptional and know the meaning of excellent customer service.
These Folks are Super Cool!
Local since 1974, we facilitate authentic and compelling guest experiences emphasizing the natural world, art, music, food, history, and local characters. We provide premium concierge services, and serve as market-maker for a select pre-screened portfolio of the island’s best guest activity providers. We have a commitment to quality and manage a full-service local concierge call center providing personal guest support from 8am to 8pm every day.Learn More